• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

I'm not going to be able to express myself the way I want to but here goes....you know the old expression when cooking pasta. 'Throw it against the wall and, if it sticks it is done"?  That's what your amazing new paint job reminds me off.  All the ideas to create your new place were thrown at the wall and these are the ones that stuck.  The result is an entire wall of stunning ideas and creativity.  

IowaDee

IowaDee

I'm not going to be able to express myself the way I want to but here goes....you know the old expression when cooking pasta. 'Throw it against the wall and, if it sticks it is done"?  That's what your amazing new paint job reminds me off.  All the ideas to create you new place were thrown at the wall and these are the ones that stuck.  The result is an entire wall of stunning ideas and creativity.