• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

13 minutes ago, joancassell said:

I can't figure out how to contact them with the information.  No email info is given and the phone number doesn't work.  Frustrating!  Never gain get anything made by CusinartJ!

I just did it by going here .  The very first thing at the top it will ask you 3 questions.  My answer to all 3 was no.  If your answer is yes, then your blade isn't one of the recalled ones.  Anyway, if your answer is no, it will walk you through the process from there.

It's a really fast process.  Once you're done they will give you and service notification number.  I wrote it down just in case.

Shelby

Shelby

10 minutes ago, joancassell said:

I can't figure out how to contact them with the information.  No email info is given and the phone number doesn't work.  Frustrating!  Never gain get anything made by CusinartJ!

I just did it by going here .  The very first thing at the top it will ask you 3 questions.  My answer to all 3 was no.  If your answer is yes, then your blade isn't one of the recalled ones.  Anyway, if your answer is no, it will walk you through the process from there.