• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Wayne

Wayne

My favourite is very soft scrambled eggs with very small curds.

Second favourite are sunny side up with the whites set and the yolks runny (my technique is once the whites are starting to set add a tablespoon of water, cover, and let the steam finish the whites).

My least favourite (barely edible) are eggs scrambled by breaking the eggs in the pan and mixing them as they cook. Results in streaks of egg white intermingled with streaks of yolk. Meh.

@chromedome I grew up in Quebec and sunny side up were pretty common.

Wayne

Wayne

My favourite is very soft scrambled eggs with very small curds.

Second favourite are sunny side up with the whites set and the yolks runny (my technique is once the whites are starting to set add a

tablespoon of water, cover, and let the steam finish the whites.

My least favourite (barely edible) are eggs scrambled by breaking the eggs in the pan and mixing them as they cook. Results in streaks of egg white intermingled with streaks of yolk. Meh.

@chromedome I grew up in Quebec and sunny side up were pretty common.