• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patris

patris

14 hours ago, kayb said:

OK, if you take orders,  I want a set of the trees. Just let me know how to acquire them. And you people are about to tempt me over the line into fancy chocolate making, and that is a step I do NOT need to take!

9 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

Thanks to @patris & @Kerry Beal for sharing with us.  Looks like so much fun!  I came ever so close to buying Rice Krispies today so I could make the caramelized variety....for which I have no use whatsoever 🙃.

Do put me on the reservation list for the trees though.  I don't know that I could invest in an entire forest but a small grove would be lovely!

These trees were my first attempt and I will work on them when the studio opens back up in January (it is closed from Thanksgiving until New Year’s). My technique needs loads of work if I am ever to feel good about selling, but If you’re serious about wanting them I will check back in with you when I get a better handle on them!

patris

patris

14 hours ago, kayb said:

OK, if you take orders,  I want a set of the trees. Just let me know how to acquire them. And you people are about to tempt me over the line into fancy chocolate making, and that is a step I do NOT need to take!

9 hours ago, blue_dolphin said:

Thanks to @patris & @Kerry Beal for sharing with us.  Looks like so much fun!  I came ever so close to buying Rice Krispies today so I could make the caramelized variety....for which I have no use whatsoever 🙃.

Do put me on the reservation list for the trees though.  I don't know that I could invest in an entire forest but a small grove would be lovely!

These trees were my first attempt and I will work on them when the studio opens back up in January (it is closed from Thanksgiving until New Year’s). My technique needs loads of work if I am ever to feel good about selling them, but If you’re serious about wanting them I will check back in with you when I get a better handle on them!