• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Our own Franci - nice writeup in Edible Brooklyn!

Kerry Beal

A lovely writeup (if you ignore the lack of proof reading - flower?) about Franci. I've tasted these cakes - they are fabulous!

Check it out here

• Like 19

Congrats, Franci. We already knew you were awesome, glad to see the word is getting out in a big way.

• Like 1

It's kinda like wrestling a gorilla... you don't stop when you're tired, you stop when the gorilla is tired.

I, too, can attest to Franci's skill as a baker. You go, Franci. 

• Like 1

Anna Nielsen aka "Anna N"

...I just let people know about something I made for supper that they might enjoy, too. That's all it is. (Nigel Slater)

"Cooking is about doing the best with what you have . . . and succeeding." John Thorne

Our 2012 (Kerry Beal and me) Blog

My 2004 eG Blog

Nice write up, but I agree the proof reading appears to be non-existent, that really annoys me. And my Sister and her Sicilian husband just moved out of NYC to NJ...darn.

"Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast" - Oscar Wilde

• 1 month later...