• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I saw this coming. Hot pot season is approaching, although later than usual. It's the global warming. And the supermarkets are getting behind it promoting the basics required.

From 12 o'clock: Thin sliced lamb, unsliced lamb, fish balls, Chinese yam, shiitake mushrooms, goji berries (wolfberry), eryngi/king oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, carrots, white button mushrooms.

hpot.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I saw this coming. Hot pot season is approaching, although later than usual. It's the global warming. And the supermarkets are getting behind it promoting the basics required.

From 12 o\clock: Thin sliced lamb, unsliced lamb, fish balls, Chinese yam, shiitake mushrooms, goji berries (wolfberry), eryngi/king oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, carrots, white button mushrooms.

hpot.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I saw this coming. Hot pot season is coming, although later than usual. It's the global warming. And the supermarkets are getting behind it promoting the basics required.

From 12 o\clock: Thin sliced lamb, unsliced lamb, fish balls, Chinese yam, shiitake mushrooms, goji berries (wolfberry), eryngi/king oyster mushrooms, enoki mushrooms, carrots, white button mushrooms.

hpot.jpg