• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

54 minutes ago, gfweb said:

I can't find them anywhere. Stores just have those bloody red things.

It's because you live in a red state. :P Sorry.  

@Alex still has some but may find them disappearing from MI, depending on how things sort out. So close!

@FrogPrincesse and I are still finding plenty, although I suspect many have escaped to @ElsieD's neck of the woods.  

edited to add:  of course, I am kidding!

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

53 minutes ago, gfweb said:

@Alex still has some but may find them disappearing from MI, depending on how things sort out. So close!

@FrogPrincesse and I are still finding plenty, although I suspect many have escaped to @ElsieD's neck of the woods.  

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

53 minutes ago, gfweb said:

@FrogPrincesse and I are still finding plenty, although I suspect many have escaped to @elsieD's neck of the woods.  

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

49 minutes ago, gfweb said:

@frogprincesse and I are still finding plenty, although I suspect many have escaped to @elsieD's neck of the woods.