• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

Ronnie got a couple of Canadian Geese the other day.  'Course, I made him keep the hearts and livers so along with those I fried the tenders off of the breasts (also had some chicken gizzards)

PC181399.JPG

Tenders are at the top on the left.

PC181400.JPG

I also pressure cooked the legs for an hour and a half.  I am going to shred them and give the meat to the doggies and kitties......they turned out so tender that we ended up snacking on some of them before dinner.  Soooo, these might actually turn into goose and noodles to eat on the first day of winter.

PC181402.JPG

Shelby

Shelby

Ronnie got a couple of Canadian Geese the other day.  'Course, I made him keep the hearts and livers so along with those I fried the tenders off of the breasts (also had some chicken gizzards)

PC181399.JPG

Tenders are at the top on the left.

PC181400.JPG

I also pressure cooked the legs for an hour and a half.  I am going to shred them and give the meat to the doggies and kitties......they turned out so tender that we ended up snacking on them before dinner.  

PC181402.JPG