• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Can't bring myself to post a photo but it tasted so much better than it looked. Leftover lamb chop and two purees -- broccoli and carrot. I have probably puréed vegetables (not counting mashed potatoes) fewer times than I have fingers on one hand.  I was inspired by @liuzhou's broccoli puree posted recently.  I must say it's a technique I will be using more often.   Now if only I could make it photogenic. 

Anna N

Anna N

Can't bring myself to post a photo but it tasted so much better than it looked. Leftover lamb chop and two purees -- broccoli and carrot. I have probably puréed vegetables not counting mashed potatoes) fewer times than I have fingers on one hand.  I was inspired by @liuzhou's broccoli puree posted recently.  I must say it's a technique I will be using more often.   Now if only I could make it photogenic.