• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Kings is the local high end grocery store in NJ. The one in my town has a RAMEN BAR. 

Yea. And they will make your own salad for you and chop it similar to Chop't or Hale and Hearty in NYC. 

During lunch hours, the town has a cop directing traffic in and out of the parking lot. 

I'm thinking I should swing by tonight and take pictures. 

My local Shoprite is a "superstore" and has an oyster bar, artisanal pizza bar, sushi bar, etc and they deliver the food from these 'mini restaurants' on Grubhub. Basically like a Wegman's on steroids since they have a huge kitchen studio for classes, a daycare and yoga studio too. I could spend about 5 hours in there and never get bored. The sheer amount of prepped food is overwhelming for someone like me who really only leans towards a prepped rotisserie chicken on week nights. 

MetsFan5

MetsFan5

Kings is the local high end grocery store in NJ. The one in my town has a RAMEN BAR. 

Yea. And they will make your own salad for you and chop it similar to Chop't or Hale and Hearty in NYC. 

During lunch hours, the town has a cop directing traffic in and out of the parking lot. 

I'm thinking I should swing by tonight and take pictures.