• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

typo

World Peace cookies. Very easy to make. It's the texture of a shortbread, crumbly and light, with an amazing chocolate intensity and little specks of fleur de sel. I made them a little too big, so my yield was only 24 cookies instead of 36.

Pro-tip - do not freeze the log and then attempt to slice it still frozen. I am lucky to have all my fingers this morning! Plus the slices chattered into a million pieces. I still managed to bake two cookies that way because I HAD to try them last night.

World Peace cookies

World Peace cookies

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

typo

World Peace cookies. Very easy to make. It's the texture of a shortbread, crumbly and light, with an amazing chocolate intensity and little specks of fleur de sel. I made them a little too big, so my yield was only 24 cookies instead od 36.

Pro-tip - do not freeze the log and then attempt to slice it still frozen. I am lucky to have all my fingers this morning! Plus the slices chattered into a million pieces. I still managed to bake two cookies that way because I HAD to try them last night.

World Peace cookies

World Peace cookies

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Word Peace cookies. Very easy to make. It's the texture of a shortbread, crumbly and light, with an amazing chocolate intensity and little specks of fleur de sel. I made them a little too big, so my yield was only 24 cookies instead od 36.

World Peace cookies

World Peace cookies