• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Kerry Beal

Current sales, deals, and bargains (Part 2)

3 hours ago, DiggingDogFarm said:

That was a very good deal!

I paid $51.99, when on sale last year at this time!

Yeah, I paid about the same as you!   🙂

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Toliver said:

Ooohhhh. Nice. But my $19.99 Ambiano from Aldi keeps chugging along and does me pretty well.

Supermarketitaly.com is having a few promotions:  $5 credit to an existing account or to a new account created by tomorrow, free shipping over $50, plus $10 off an order over $100.

I was out of anchovies.

21 hours ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

Supermarketitaly.com is having a few promotions:  $5 credit to an existing account or to a new account created by tomorrow, free shipping over $50, plus $10 off an order over $100.

I was out of anchovies.

Who is out of anchovies now!  

• Like 1

At Aldi yesterday, I noticed they had an Ambiano sous vide circulator for $40. It looks a lot like an Anova, but the head is rectangular with rounded corners. Looks to be a bit smaller than the Anova, but not quite as small as the Joule. 

I've been impressed with the Anova small electrics I've purchased at Aldi. My stick blender is hefty and has plenty of power, and my little $19.99 dehydrator is plugging away. I'm tempted to go back and get this circulator just to run it through its paces and see.

• Like 2