• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

7 hours ago, weinoo said:

All Falk 15% off through Memorial Day.  Some even works on induction.  Copper lovers now is your chance.

I think I'll take the bait. I've had a saucier file going since 2018. DH is the sauces, grits, and polenta sous chef. Every time he sees one in use he wants one. We don't really need it but I'm sure he will treasure it. Lock-down was an eye opener in treasured past purchases we did not really need but have recent--past 5-6 years previous purchased, that we cherish. I think he will like the traditional classic 20cm and handle. 

I have a thin stainless architect ruler on my magnetic knife rack. Always checking sizes and rim edges, etc. The 'try me' is too small. And not on sale but I was not counting on a sale to purchase. Since 2020 I would find something then it would be out of stock. 

Annie_H

Annie_H

7 hours ago, weinoo said:

All Falk 15% off through Memorial Day.  Some even works on induction.  Copper lovers now is your chance.

I think I'll take the bait. I've had a saucier file going since 2018. DH is the sauces, grits, and polenta sous chef. Every time he sees one in use he wants one. We don't really need it but I'm sure he will treasure it. Lock-down was an eye opener in treasured past purchases we did not really need but have recent--past 5-6 years previous, that we cherish. I think he will like the traditional classic 20cm and handle. 

I have a thin stainless architect ruler on my magnetic knife rack. Always checking sizes and rim edges, etc. The 'try me' is too small. And not on sale but I was not counting on a sale to purchase. Since 2020 I would find something then it would be out of stock.