• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

53 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Penzey's sale :

Penz.thumb.jpg.c4b622ca893d819b8b27e5c59c00e16d.jpg

Thank you! My order has been placed. 1/4 c  jar Mural of Flavor, 1/2 c jar Sunny Paris, and 3/4 c bag Garlic Powder Granulated (which I have bought before and love). Total price would have been $21.39, but with this deal just the $7.95 shipping. So I am basically paying for the garlic powder and getting to try the other two items for free. Yay!

robirdstx

robirdstx

48 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Penzey's sale :

Penz.thumb.jpg.c4b622ca893d819b8b27e5c59c00e16d.jpg

Thank you! My order has been placed. 1/4 c  jar Mural of Flavor, 1/2 c jar Sunny Paris, and 3/4 c bag Garlic Powder Granulated (which I have bought before and love). Total price would have been $21.39, but with this deal just the $7.95 shipping. So I am basically paying for the garlic powder and getting to try the two other items for free. Yay!