• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

andiesenji

andiesenji

On 12/14/2017 at 5:51 PM, FauxPas said:

I'm intrigued by the Thermomix, but not sure I need one. But it's great that you give a heads up and a discount for eGullet, that's very generous! How would anyone here who is interested follow up? And are there model numbers, is it fairly new? 

It is the TM31, the last one before the newest one and this one is  the U.S. (Canadian) version,  works on  110 voltage.

I got it in November 2009 but I have not used it all that much.  Mainly for making butter  and occasional risotto.  Made peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter a few times.

Applesauce,  peach butter, plum butter.

Contact me via private messages.

andiesenji

andiesenji

21 hours ago, FauxPas said:

I'm intrigued by the Thermomix, but not sure I need one. But it's great that you give a heads up and a discount for eGullet, that's very generous! How would anyone here who is interested follow up? And are there model numbers, is it fairly new? 

It is the TM31, the last one before the newest one and this one is  the U.S. (Canadian) version,  works on  110 voltage.

I got it in November 2009 but I have not used it all that much.  Mainly for making butter  and occasional risotto.  Made peanut butter, cashew butter, almond butter a few times.

Applesauce,  peach butter, plum butter.