• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

Fennel

Today's haul.  The gardener thinks bigger is better so he lets a lot of squash get over large.  The extra large one pictured with the basil was a complete oversight.  I also have 3 large zip locks full of frozen yellow cherry tomatos which ripened while I was on vacation.  Making the roasted tomato sauce today.  Also some fennel fronds with pollen which I'm going to try to harvest.

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

Jacksoup

Jacksoup

Today's haul.  The gardener thinks bigger is better so he lets a lot of squash get over large.  The extra large one pictured with the basil was a complete oversight.  I also have 3 large zip locks full of frozen yellow cherry tomatos which ripened while I was on vacation.  Making the roasted tomato sauce today.  

IMG_1440.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG