• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Back from 3 weeks in Italy. I thought I had a picker volunteer while I was gone, but no evidence of it. I feel lucky to have been able to pick this today. Things are winding down quickly, except the shishto peppers are heavy with fruit and blossoms. It looks like the weather was friendly while we were away. Fingers crossed to have fresh silver queen from local farms 1 or 2 more times this season. I recently bought a new freezer and have been putting a little away for the winter each time we have it with dinner.

HC

IMG_1955.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Back from 3 weeks in Italy. I thought I had a picker volunteer while I was gone, but no evidence of it. I feel lucky to have been able to pick this today. Things are winding down quickly, except the shishto peppers are heavy with fruit and blossoms. It looks like the weather was friendly while we were away.

HC

IMG_1955.JPG