• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

27 minutes ago, chromedome said:

I recognize the catalogue and have the same one, but I wasn't previously familiar with Incredible Seed (I've ordered in the past from Hope Seeds, Annapolis Seeds and Revival Seeds, all up in the Valley, but Incredible would certainly be more local to you). For pepper seeds specifically, if you aren't already familiar with them, check out Atlantic Pepper Seeds here in New Brunswick. They've got 2400-ish varieties, all grown here in Atlantic Canada (with varying degrees of encouragement) and their site has lots of useful information on it.

I started buying from Incredible Seeds when I moved here last June. They fit well with my gardening philosophy/approach and provided a lot of information with respect to dealing with local challenges such as soil pH, pests...etc...

I will check out Atlantic Pepper Seeds.

Thanks for the tip.

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

15 minutes ago, chromedome said:

I recognize the catalogue and have the same one, but I wasn't previously familiar with Incredible Seed (I've ordered in the past from Hope Seeds, Annapolis Seeds and Revival Seeds, all up in the Valley, but Incredible would certainly be more local to you). For pepper seeds specifically, if you aren't already familiar with them, check out Atlantic Pepper Seeds here in New Brunswick. They've got 2400-ish varieties, all grown here in Atlantic Canada (with varying degrees of encouragement) and their site has lots of useful information on it.

I started buying from Incredible Seeds when I moved here last June. They fit well with my gardening philosophy/approach and provided a lot of information with respect to dealing with local challenges such as soil pH, pests...etc...

I'll will check out Atlantic Pepper Seeds.

Thanks for the tip.