• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FillPizza

FillPizza

With each passing year, I am increasingly convinced that it is easier to buy vegetables, flowers, etc. than to spend half the warm season dealing with a garden. There are much more interesting activities to do... it's always nice to receive the same flowers with an easy delivery. The guys from https://myglobalflowers.com/international-flower-delivery never disappoint.

FillPizza

FillPizza

With each passing year, I am increasingly convinced that it is easier to buy vegetables, flowers, etc. than to spend half the warm season dealing with a garden. There are much more interesting activities to do...

FillPizza

FillPizza

With each passing year, I am increasingly convinced that it is easier to buy vegetables, flowers, etc. than to spend half the warm season dealing with a garden. There are many more interesting activities to do...