• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Annie_H

Annie_H

Seeds of Italy has something like 25 varieties. One variety is prized for an abundance of flowers. I ran out last year and forgot to order. But I should have plenty. Top left pic is zucchini fritters. The full stuffed cast iron is egg then parmesan/corn meal for topping a frittata...the bigger than usual fruits are sliced and fanned out with weight on top once the fried green tomatoes come out of the pan. Recipes and uses are endless. 

Annie_H

Annie_H

Seeds of Italy has something like 25 varieties. One variety is prized for an abundance of flowers. I ran out last year and forgot to order. But I should have plenty. Top left pic is zucchini fritters. The stuffed cast iron is egg then parmesan/corn meal for topping a frittata...