• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

52 minutes ago, sartoric said:

Late to respond! 
We have two types of oranges, navels and something else. Two types of mandarins (I don’t know the variety, but one is sweeter than the other), cumquats, bush lemons and kaffir lime. 

It’s the best mandarins that we’ve sold.

I’ve made orange marmalade, oranges in brandy, oranges in sherry and  pickled cumquats.
Todays task is supposed to be cumquat marmalade, but it’s raining and they’re still on the tree :)

My kumquats are done and flowering for next year but this is my favorite. I basically follow this  bhttps://www.amateurgourmet.com/2013/05/sunday-morning-kumquat-jam.html 

heidih

heidih

50 minutes ago, sartoric said:

Late to respond! 
We have two types of oranges, navels and something else. Two types of mandarins (I don’t know the variety, but one is sweeter than the other), cumquats, bush lemons and kaffir lime. 

I’ve made orange marmalade, oranges in brandy, oranges in sherry and  pickled cumquats.
Todays task is supposed to be cumquat marmalade, but it’s raining and they’re still on the tree :)

My kumquats are done and flowering for next year but is is my favorite. I basically follow this  bhttps://www.amateurgourmet.com/2013/05/sunday-morning-kumquat-jam.html 

heidih

heidih

45 minutes ago, sartoric said:

Late to respond! 

My kumquats are done and flowering for next year bit is is my favorite