• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Eatmywords

Eatmywords

14 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Can I pour sour milk in my garden?

Any type of milk, including fresh, expired, evaporated, and powdered, can be used in a garden as long as it's diluted properly. Stick with reduced-fat (2 percent) or low-fat (1 percent) milk, rather than skim or whole options. Mix the milk with water in a 50-50 ratio and pour it into a spray bottle.Oct 9, 2019

-----------------

I googled.....  

thanks Shelby, did the google elaborate on spraying vs pour in ground?  And for whole, more than 50% water? - ehhh, I could just google too : )

Eatmywords

Eatmywords

8 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Can I pour sour milk in my garden?

Any type of milk, including fresh, expired, evaporated, and powdered, can be used in a garden as long as it's diluted properly. Stick with reduced-fat (2 percent) or low-fat (1 percent) milk, rather than skim or whole options. Mix the milk with water in a 50-50 ratio and pour it into a spray bottle.Oct 9, 2019

-----------------

I googled.....  

thanks Shelby, did the google elaborate on spraying vs pour in ground?  And for whole, more than 50% water? - ehhh, I'll could just google too : )