• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

chromedome

chromedome

2 hours ago, suzilightning said:
I had been trying to harden off my thyme and tarragon.  They will go out to day (about 68F; around 20 C) maybe tomorrow afternoon but there is a forcast for up to 3" of snow here Friday night into Saturday.  This is why when we moved here we were told not to plant anything until after 15 May.....

The corresponding date here is the Victoria Day weekend, which comes a week before your Memorial Day. That would be roughly a week later than where you live, give or take.

chromedome

chromedome

2 hours ago, suzilightning said:
I had been trying to harden off my thyme and tarragon.  They will go out to day (about 68F; around 20 C) maybe tomorrow afternoon but there is a forcast for up to 3" of snow here Friday night into Saturday.  This is why when we moved here we were told not to plant anything until after 15 May.....

The corresponding date here is the Victoria Day weekend, which comes a week before your Memorial Day. That would be roughly a week's difference, give or take.