• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dcarch

dcarch

2 hours ago, Shelby said:

I've been in the garden since 8:45 this morning.  It's now 1:30.  Like @kayb I am one tired, sore person.

Go take a  bath. You are filthy and stinky. I can smell you all the way here in NY. xD xD xD

I just came in the house to change for some dry underwear, for the fourth time. Looking at the weather report, I need to get the work done as much as I can today.

A couple more hours of digging, then call pizza. A long bath and many cold beers for me.

dcarch

dcarch

dcarch

1 hour ago, Shelby said:

I've been in the garden since 8:45 this morning.  It's now 1:30.  Like @kayb I am one tired, sore person.

Go take a  bath. You stink. I can smell you all the way here in NY. xD xD xD

I just came in the house to change underwear, for the fourth time. Looking at the weather report, I need to get the work done as much as I can today.

A couple more hours of digging, then call pizza. A long bath and many cold beers for me.

dcarch