• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

joiei

joiei

To add photo

I finally took out the tomatoes and the peppers.  The pole beans are still producing so they will stay till a frost gets them.   The beets and the collards will come out next week to be a part of the Thanksgiving table.  The beets will be turned into a roasted beet salad and the collards will be cooked like my grandma used to do.  Still waiting for my cauliflower and broccoli to produce fruit.  They are getting huge.  Planted some more garlic to overwinter for a spring harvest.  We are supposed to be getting more snow than usual this year according to the persimmons. Hopefully there will be minimal ice.  IMG_0402.thumb.JPG.fbad331f6b7351a1e6febdd7d99d69d4.JPG

I don't know yet how to resize the photo but here is my baby cauliflower  

joiei

joiei

To add photo

I finally took out the tomatoes and the peppers.  The pole beans are still producing so they will stay till a frost gets them.   The beets and the collards will come out next week to be a part of the Thanksgiving table.  The beets will be turned into a roasted beet salad and the collards will be cooked like my grandma used to do.  Still waiting for my cauliflower and broccoli to produce fruit.  They are getting huge.  Planted some more garlic to overwinter for a spring harvest.  We are supposed to be getting more snow than usual this year according to the persimmons. Hopefully there will be minimal ice.  IMG_0402.thumb.JPG.fbad331f6b7351a1e6febdd7d99d69d4.JPG

I don't know yet how to resize the photo but here is my baby cauliflower  

joiei

joiei

I finally took out the tomatoes and the peppers.  The pole beans are still producing so they will stay till a frost gets them.   The beets and the collards will come out next week to be a part of the Thanksgiving table.  The beets will be turned into a roasted beet salad and the collards will be cooked like my grandma used to do.  Still waiting for my cauliflower and broccoli to produce fruit.  They are getting huge.  Planted some more garlic to overwinter for a spring harvest.  We are supposed to be getting more snow than usual this year according to the persimmons. Hopefully there will be minimal ice.