• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

8 hours ago, dcarch said:

Starting Chayote squashes.

dcarchIMG_0014.JPGIMG_0013.JPG

I am interested too. Is it the camera angle, or do the the fruits seem to be planted at different orientations in the two containers. Does which side is up not matter?

(Aside: I saw Shari and Lambchop live somewhere in or near San Diego as a wee one, and was similarly unimpressed, in fact I think I had a little crying jag. She was quite the phenomenon at the time, though. There was also a member on here that used the blossom end of a chayote with a cute face drawn on as an avatar, I thought it was @SethG.)

Edit: I actually know how to spell ... sometimes.

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

8 hours ago, dcarch said:

Starting Chayote squashes.

dcarchIMG_0014.JPGIMG_0013.JPG

I am interested to. Is it the camera angle, or do the the fruits seem to be planted at different orientations in the two containers. Does which side is up not matter?

(Aside: I saw Shari and Lambchop live somewhere in or near San Diego as a wee one, and was similarly unimpressed, in fact I think I had a little crying jag. She was quite the phenomenon at the time, though. There was also a member on here that used the blossom end of a chayote with a cute face drawn on as an avatar, I thought it was @SethG.)