• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

Kielbasa & onions, bruschetta and a beet and onion salad with a Balsamic vinaigrette.

IMG_0235.JPG

You can blame my still recovering vision for my failure to wipe the plate clean after draining the excess juice.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

Here is the kielbasa and onions before being wrapped up in HD foil to be put on the grill. The extra onions will be added to the leftover kielbasa for the inevitable kimchi fried rice to follow. As you can see, Crystal hot sauce is a key player.

HC

IMG_0233.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

Kielbasa & onions, bruschetta and a beet and onion salad with a Balsamic vinaigrette.

IMG_0235.JPG

You can blame my still recovering vision for my failure to wipe the plate clean after draining the excess juice.

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

Here is the kielbasa and onions before being wrapped up in HD foil to be put on the grill. The extra onions will be added t the leftover kielbasa for the inevitable kimchi fried rice to follow. As you can see, Crystal hot sauce is a key player.

HC

IMG_0233.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

Here is the kielbasa and onions before being wrapped up in HD foil to be put on the grill. The extra onions will be added t the leftover kielbasa for the inevitable kimchi fried rice to follow. As you can see, Crystal hot sauce is a key player.

HC

IMG_0233.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

IMG_0238.JPG

IMG_0239.JPG

Here is the kielbasa and onions before being wrapped up in HD foil to be put on the grill. The extra onions will be added t the leftover kielbasa for the inevitable kimchi fried rice to follow.

HC

IMG_0233.JPG