• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Muffinzz

Muffinzz

I purchased an APO thanksgiving weekend but got a lemon that wouldn’t connect to WiFi. Even with the good customer service, because of the holidays my replacement arrived this weekend. The good news - I got a new build with the black plastic casing around the reservoir, so fingers crossed for durability! My first experiment was the challah from Babish. I overkneaded a bit, but the overall product was tasty and got very good oven spring with the steam. Not bad for my first braiding! 

3F54620F-1BA1-4880-A339-C22220E9263D.jpeg

11A8CFA5-44D1-467B-97BC-C3F93932785E.jpeg

Muffinzz

Muffinzz

I purchased an APO thanksgiving weekend but got a lemon that wouldn’t connect to WiFi. Even with the good customer service, because of the holidays my replacement arrived this weekend. The good news - I got a new build with the black plastic casing around the reservoir, so fingers crossed for durability! My first experiment was the challah from Babish. I overkneaded a bit, but the overall product was tasty and got very good oven spring with the steam. Not bad for my first braiding! 

3F54620F-1BA1-4880-A339-C22220E9263D.jpeg

11A8CFA5-44D1-467B-97BC-C3F93932785E.jpeg