• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

8 minutes ago, Robin G said:

This 15% label was also formerly on the USA batch 2 button, and has also been removed. However, the dates have not changed - Sept 28 for batch 1 and Oct 12 for batch 2.

Yeah. It looks like only the Canadian shipment has been delayed. No email communication though.

I wonder if they redirected the initial Canadian shipment to American warehouses to fulfill USA demand that they advertised a September 28th shipment date to? Wouldn’t surprise me........ doesn’t make it right though. A simple email would have been enough though... I don’t like being left in the dark.

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

7 minutes ago, Robin G said:

This 15% label was also formerly on the USA batch 2 button, and has also been removed. However, the dates have not changed - Sept 28 for batch 1 and Oct 12 for batch 2.

Yeah. It looks like only the Canadian shipment has been delayed. No email communication though.

I wonder if they redirected the initial Canadian shipment to American warehouses to fulfill USA demand that they advertised a September 28th shipment date to? Wouldn’t surprise me........ doesn’t make it right though.

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

4 minutes ago, Robin G said:

I wonder if they redirected the initial Canadian shipment to American warehouses to fulfill USA demand? Wouldn’t surprise me........