• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

12 minutes ago, kayb said:

Couple of things I found this morning:

Digital Trends

And iMore says the oven will debut for "less than $1,000," which I'm guessing means in the $900+ range. Lots of other new kitchen goodies in this article, too.

At a grand, I'll stick with my CSO.

If the SV machine is any guide,Anova entered a market where SV Supreme was about $350 and Anova started at $180 or so if memory serves.

If I had the space, the price point for me would be no more than $400, (and I'm a guy who already understands steam cooking)

gfweb

gfweb

8 minutes ago, kayb said:

Couple of things I found this morning:

Digital Trends

And iMore says the oven will debut for "less than $1,000," which I'm guessing means in the $900+ range. Lots of other new kitchen goodies in this article, too.

At a grand, I'll stick with my CSO.

If the SV machine is any guide,Anova entered a market where SV Supreme was about $350 and Anova started at $180 or so if memory serves.