• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

We went out to lunch yesterday to use up a gift certificate. While the food was good (I had mussels fra diavolo and Deb had shrimp scampi), the portions were huge, so we skipped diner last night. I made up for it at breakfast. Scrapple, garlic and tajin stir fried zucchini, garlic and fresh herb bruschetta and fresh salsa. This last batch of salsa had all the heat I wanted and the hot sauce was just decoration this morning.

HC

IMG_0527.JPGIMG_0528.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

We went out to lunch yesterday to use up a gift certificate. While the food was good (I had mussels fra diavolo and Deb had shrimp scampi), the portions were huge, so we skipped diner last night. I made up for it a breakfast. Scrapple, garlic and tajin stir fried zucchini, garlic and fresh herb bruschetta and fresh salsa. This last batch of salsa had all the heat I wanted and the hot sauce was just decoration this morning.

HC

IMG_0527.JPGIMG_0528.JPG