• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

HungryChris

HungryChris

I had to go to the DMV this morning and my favorite sushi joint is right near by. They just pack soy sauce, but I like to kick it up with chopped shallots, a dash of rice wine vinegar, some sesame oil and sesame seeds. The beer is a double IPA called The Captain's Daughter. It's from a local RI brewery called Grey Sails Brewing. I stopped by recently for a few growler fills.

HC

IMG_0880.JPG

HungryChris

HungryChris

I had to go to the DMV this morning and my favorite sushi joint is right near by. They just pack soy sauce, but I like to kick it up with chopped shallots, a dash of rice wine vinegar, some sesame oil and sesame seeds. The beer is a double IPA called The Captain's Daughter from a local brewery called Grey Sails Brewing. I stopped by recently for a few growler fills.

HC

IMG_0880.JPG