• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

drago

drago

spelling

I am reading more and more on my tablet, and was looking for a way to get a digital subscription for food magazines when I found Readly, the netflix for magazines. For a flat monthly fee of 10 euros you can read all the magazines you ever wanted. For me Lucky Peach alone would be worth a subscription, and back issues are there as well, searchable and clipable form. It can be used on five devices at the same time too.

Normally you get two free weeks, but as a subscriber you can invite others giving them a free month's trial.

I hope I am not violating any site policy by posting this invite link:  https://hu.readly.com/r/Vz-GjKfPBYc4IeP7 but being able to read saveur and delicious and bbc goodfood on my nexus tablet feels like sci-fi to me even tough I have been using the service for almost six month now.

readly.png

drago

drago

I am reading more and more on my tablet, and was looking for a way to get a digital subscription for food magazines when I found Readly, the netflix for magazines. For a flat fee of 10 euros you can read all the magazines you ever wanted. For me Lucky Peach alone would be worth a subscription, and back issues are there as well, searchable and clipable form. It can be used on five devices at the same time too.

Normally you get two free weeks, but as a subscriber you can invite others giving them a free month's trial.

I hope I am not violating any site policy by posting this invite link:  https://hu.readly.com/r/Vz-GjKfPBYc4IeP7 but being able to read savour and delicios and bbc good food on my nexus tablet feels like sci-fi to me even tough I have been using the service for almost six month now.

readly.png