• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

P.S. :

on pp 160 Chef VH has a page on Sausage Wisdom : Sausage in the book is pretty much Pork based,  Its North Carolina after all.

under Substitutions she says :  """  Some of you might ask : " well , what about turkey sausage --- can's I use that ? "   My answer is to sigh and say ' Sure.

just don't go writing  bad reviews of my book when you've called on a turkey rather than a pig. " """

I bought the book.

suprise.gif

rotuts

rotuts

P.S. :

on pp 160 Chef VH has a page on Sausage Wisdom  Sausage in the book is pretty much Pork based,  Its North Carolina after all.

under Substitutions she says :  Some of you might ask : " well , what about turkey sausage --- can's I use that ? "   My answer is to sigh and say ' Sure.

just don't go writing  bad reviews of my book when you've called on a turkey rather than a pig. "

I bought the book.

suprise.gif

rotuts

rotuts

P.S. :

on pp 160 Chef VH has a page on Sausage Wisdom  Sausage in the book is pretty much Pork based,  Its North Carolina after all.

under Substitutions she says :  Some of you might ask : " well , what about turkey sausage --- can's I use that ? "   My answer is to sigh and say ' Sure.

just don't go writing a bad reviews of my book when you've called on a turkey rather than a pig. "

I bought the book.

suprise.gif