• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

to change my strong, young personal assistant into a sherpa

14 minutes ago, rotuts said:

I always look forward to these trips.

sorry its so short this time.

Worst part of the so short is the packing and unpacking everything in such short order.

I've got about half the closet removed from the closet - the CSO is now in place. The knife block is out on the counter - the other implements in their pottery utensil holder. The oven mitts have been found. 

The booze is still in the closet - too early to face this morning.

The little Big Green Egg is still outside in the outside closet.

I'm getting too old for this shit! Need a sherpa.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

10 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Worst part of the so short is the packing and unpacking everything in such short order.

I've got about half the closet removed from the closet - the CSO is now in place. The knife block is out on the counter - the other implements in their pottery utensil holder. The oven mitts have been found. 

I'm getting too old for this shit! Need a very strong, young personal assistant.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

3 minutes ago, rotuts said:

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

1 minute ago, rotuts said:

Worst part of the so short is the packing and unpacking everything.