• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

40 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Your food always looks so good and so inventive that it both shames and inspires me! Most of all, it tempts me to buy a Kansas hunting license and come join the next party! Although I might have company...as noted above you're likely to get a bunch of us crashing it next time, licenses or no.... :)

Many thanks for blogging again!

Thank you!!!  I don't feel very inventive.  I need to plan better and throw in some new things for the December hunt.  I especially want to try some different (but not too complicated) appetizers.  December is always harder because I don't have all the garden veggies.

Just bring your cameras--that way the Dept. of Wildlife won't throw you in the clink for not having a license.  We will explain that you're the official blog photographers.   :raz:

Shelby

Shelby

4 minutes ago, Smithy said:

Your food always looks so good and so inventive that it both shames and inspires me! Most of all, it tempts me to buy a Kansas hunting license and come join the next party! Although I might have company...as noted above you're likely to get a bunch of us crashing it next time, licenses or no.... :)

Many thanks for blogging again!

Thank you!!!  I don't feel very inventive.  I need to plan better and throw in some new things for the December hunt.  I especially want to try some different (but not too complicated) appetizers.  December is always harder because I don't have all the garden veggies.

Just bring your cameras--that way the Dept. of Wildlife won't throw you in the clink for not having a license.  We will explain that you're the official blog photographers.