• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

I guess this isn't such a smallish blog anymore :P

Our hunter/fisher friend will be here in a few hours.  

The boat is hooked up to the truck just waiting to be taken to a lake :) .  Along with fishing I think there will be some bigger type chores that he's going to help Ronnie with around here.

Poison ivy absolutely loves me--I don't absolutely love it--and I found myself immersed in it while trying to cut a tree out of the front by the porch.  I usually have a few patches on me, but this is an epic bout.  So, that will add to the fun lol.  I even have it in-between my fingers.  Anyway, that's my poor me story for the week lol.

We went to Sam's yesterday to stock up on some food items and then did some stuff around the house.  Ronnie spotted these steaks in the meat section and I had thought to save them for sometime later this week, but they looked so good and it's so easy to toss them in the water and then have dinner in a  couple hours.  So, steaks with baked taters last night.

IMG_4563.JPG.8ea8a3125165118315b3946730e893df.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG.7d1d8a9a426d8cc5a93a1888323564c0.JPG

IMG_4565.jpg.a3d54764f46933c78ed0bb141b7289ae.jpg

I'm off to do some weeding in the garden...it never ends.

I'll be back in a bit :)

Shelby

Shelby

I guess this isn't such a smallish blog anymore :P.  Smithy graciously gave me permission to open this back up for this week.

Our hunter/fisher friend will be here in a few hours.  

The boat is hooked up to the truck just waiting to be taken to a lake :) .  Along with fishing I think there will be some bigger type chores that he's going to help Ronnie with around here.

Poison ivy absolutely loves me--I don't absolutely love it--and I found myself immersed in it while trying to cut a tree out of the front by the porch.  I usually have a few patches on me, but this is an epic bout.  So, that will add to the fun lol.  I even have it in-between my fingers.  Anyway, that's my poor me story for the week lol.

We went to Sam's yesterday to stock up on some food items and then did some stuff around the house.  Ronnie spotted these steaks in the meat section and I had thought to save them for sometime later this week, but they looked so good and it's so easy to toss them in the water and then have dinner in a  couple hours.  So, steaks with baked taters last night.

IMG_4563.JPG.8ea8a3125165118315b3946730e893df.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG.7d1d8a9a426d8cc5a93a1888323564c0.JPG

IMG_4565.jpg.a3d54764f46933c78ed0bb141b7289ae.jpg

I'm off to do some weeding in the garden...it never ends.

I'll be back in a bit :)