• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

7 minutes ago, cakewalk said:

For us city slickers. :laugh:

Thanks for your response. 

Well,  xD yeah. But.....

a lot of people do it. I just asked Ronnie how much it would be on average --a premium hunt would be a place to stay, all meals included, the guide takes you to the hunting spot, picks you back up, entertains you, cleans, packages etc. (you are never guaranteed a deer) would cost around $5,000 to $6,000 for a three day hunt.

I couldn't live in a big city....just as a lot of big city folks wouldn't want to live here in the sticks lol :) .

Shelby

Shelby

1 minute ago, cakewalk said:

For us city slickers. :laugh:

Thanks for your response. 

Well,  xD yeah. But.....

a lot of people do it. I just asked Ronnie how much it would be on average --a premium hunt would be a place to stay, all meals included, the guide takes you to the hunting spot, picks you back up, entertains you, cleans, packages etc. (you are never guaranteed a deer) would cost around $5,000 and $6,000 for a three day hunt.

I couldn't live in a big city....just as a lot of big city folks wouldn't want to live here in the sticks lol :) .