• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

IowaDee

IowaDee

I skip the dishes often when we have company.  For some reason, my five year old child's  brain pops up and tell me not to worry, the dish washing fairy is bound to show up this time.  As usual, I'm punked once again.  Most of the time, I'm glad I put it off anyway.   Seldom have guests but always have dirty dished.  

IowaDee

IowaDee

I skip the dished often when we have company.  For some reason, my five year old child's  brain pops up and tell me not to worry, the dish washing fairy is bound to show up this time.  As usual, I'm punked once again.  Most of the time, I'm glad I put it off anyway.   Seldom have guests but always have dirty dished.