• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

38 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

All the food looks wonderful. I love the bench! And the garden is looking good, too. Perfect to have a place to sit and watch it grow. Though I know that Chum secretly believes that bench was built just for her.  xD

Would love to see the new porch, if you are willing to share a photo. 

How many freezers do you have? 

Thank you!  I love this time of year when I am motivated  can keep the garden looking nice.

Yeah, we don't let on that the bench isn't for her.

I'll snap a picture when we get the grill put together and put on the porch :) 

We have a deep chest freezer in the garage, an upright freezer in the basement and two fridges with freezers.  So four ?  Or two and two halves? xD

Shelby

Shelby

36 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

All the food looks wonderful. I love the bench! And the garden is looking good, too. Perfect to have a place to sit and watch it grow. Though I know that Chum secretly believes that bench was built just for her.  xD

Would love to see the new porch, if you are willing to share a photo. 

How many freezers do you have? 

Thank you!  I love this time of year when I am motivated  can keep the garden looking nice.

Yeah, we don't let on that the bench isn't for her.

I'll snap a picture when we get the grill put together and put on the porch :)