• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg

Honest, Shelby,   I am not trying to compete.   I am trying to develop some breads that suit my taste.   This is a multi grain bread that contains zero whole-wheat flour. I don't know what it is but I don't like whole wheat in any amount.  Not supermarket whole wheat, not Loonsong organic Red Fife, not another organic I have on hand. NO WHOLE WHEAT in my bread, thank you.  Anxious to see the crumb but it's too hot.

Anna N

Anna N

image.jpeg

Honest, Shelby,   I am not trying to compete.   I am trying to develop some breads that suit my taste.   This is a multi grain bread that contains zero whole-wheat flour. I don't know what it is but I don't like whole wheat in any amount.  Not supermarket whole wheat, not Loonsong organic Red Fife, not another organic I have on hand. NO WHOLE WHEAT in my bread, thank you.  Anxious to see the program but it's too hot.