• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, dscheidt said:

Is there a pointer to that formula?  I need more reasons to use my pullman pans.

Which formula?  The energy, time, and ingredients formula?  Or the recipe for the loaf?  If the latter then the recipe is in the Della Fattoria book.  I gave the ingredients to make the smaller loaf to fit in the 9x4x4 pan earlier in this thread.  

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, dscheidt said:

Is there a pointer to that formula?  I need more reasons to use my pullman pans.

Which formula?  The energy, time, and ingredients formula?  Or the recipe for the loaf?  If the latter then the recipe is in the Della Facttoria book.  I gave the ingredients to make the smaller loaf to fit in the 9x4x4 pan earlier in this thread.