• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

I confess that making crumpets has been on my to-do list for a very long time, given the difficulty I have finding them in stores. I'm pretty sure there's a recipe from @andiesenji floating around here somewhere, although I haven't found it. What I have found is this discussion, with a rough recipe, from @jackal10

Edited to add: of course we have a topic on crumpets! Here it is. Okay, back to the normal program.

Smithy

Smithy

I confess that making crumpets has been on my to-do list for a very long time, given the difficulty I have finding them in stores. I'm pretty sure there's a recipe from @andiesenji floating around here somewhere, although I haven't found it. What I have found is this discussion, with a rough recipe, from @jackal10