• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

So what happened?

Took the dough out this morning and placed it in my proofer at 72 degrees F. before I went to town for chemo.

Just now I dumped it out and shaped it and put it in the pan,  Will let it rise again for about an hour or so then, hopefully, it will be ready to bake.  So far it looks really good.

It's back in the proofer at 76F until ready to bake,  Soon, I hope.

Now I’m hoping I put in enough salt!

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

So what happened?

Took the dough out this morning and placed it in my proofer at 72 degrees F. before I went to town for chemo.

Just now I dumped it out and shaped it and put it in the pan,  Will let it rise again for about an hour or so then, hopefully, it will be ready to bake.  So far it looks really good.

It's back in the proofer at 76F until ready to bake,  Soon, I hope.

lindag

lindag

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

So what happened?