• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I got a new covered baker from Amazon.  I've been having a baking frenzy lately; the winter weather makes me want to make bread and the aroma of fresh baked bread just makes me happy.

I made eight Potato-Onion Rye Rolls yesterday and they are ever so good.  I'll be having some ham and cheese and mustard on a roll for lunch today.  

I made the dough last night for No-Knead Harvest Bread which I'll bake off later today.

I hope I have enough room in the freezer for all this.

lindag

lindag

I got a new covered baker from Amazon.  I've been having a baking frenzy lately; the winter weather makes me want to make bread and the aroma of fresh baked bread just makes me happy.

I made eight Potato-Onion Rye Rolls yesterday and they are ever so good.  I'll be having some ham and cheese and mustard on a roll for lunch today.  

lindag

lindag