• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

I am equally at a loss. However, the way it has come apart makes me suspicious that it is sticking to the pan at the rim and there seems to be very slight evidence of that In the second photo.  Perhaps others can come up with a better explanation. I know how disappointing it can be. I have two nonstick loaf pans and I line them both with parchment paper because I've had too many similar disasters.  

Anna N

Anna N

I am equally at a loss. However, the way it has come apart makes me suspicious that it is sticking to the pan at the rim and there seems to be very slight evidence of that In the second photo.  Perhaps others can come up with a better explanation. I know how disappointing it can be. I have two nonstick loaf pans and I lined them both with parchment paper because I've had too many similar disasters.