• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

when making the pizza bianca with the recipe above I have an excess dough of 120-130g, I keep it in the fridge until lunch the day after. One hour before baking it I take the dough out, create some tension in the ball again and let it proof at room temperature for one hour before shaping. I cook it on the stove in the debuyer blue steel crepier covered, then When the bottom is done,  I transfer under the broiler fora few minutes. This time I used underneath  my  le creuset grill because I can detach the handles. 

797A9443-5451-49A3-87C8-4A525C630A50.jpeg

Franci

Franci

when making the pI zza bianca with the recipe above I have an excess dough of 120-130g, I keep it in the fridge until lunch the day after. One hour before baking it I take the dough out, create some tension in the ball again and let it proof at room temperature for one hour before shaping. I cook it on the stove in the debuyer blue steel creepier covered, then When the bottom is done,  I transfer under the broiler fora few minutes. This time I used underneath  my  le creuset grill because I can detach the handles. 

797A9443-5451-49A3-87C8-4A525C630A50.jpeg