• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

31 minutes ago, suzilightning said:

Almost Cincinnati chili.....where are the ranch oyster crackers??????

Almost! :D I did most of my growing up in St. Louis and loved Steak 'n Shake's Chili. But, I prefer saltines to oyster crackers, and now I like pasta with my chili even more! My husband (born and raised in St. Louis) added crushed saltines to his portion.

robirdstx

robirdstx

26 minutes ago, suzilightning said:

Almost! :D I did most of my growing up in St. Louis and loved Steak 'n Shakes Chili. But, I prefer saltines to oyster crackers, and now I like pasta with my chili even more! My husband (born and raised in St. Louis) added crushed saltines to his portion.

robirdstx

robirdstx

17 minutes ago, suzilightning said:

Almost! I did most of my growing up in St. Louis and loved Steak 'n Shakes Chili. But, I prefer saltines to oyster crackers, and now I like pasta with my chili even more! My husband (born and raised in St. Louis) added crushed saltines to his portion.