• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

dtremit

dtremit

fixed broken link

@ElsieD Also poke around on various sites under different brand names for just "stainless baking sheets" or "stainless baking tray" — these seem to be a generic import from China, and at least on US Amazon, you can find *identical* pans under a dozen brands. I bought some larger pans of a similar style recently for my weird size wall oven, and ended up with "HUSHIDA" instead of "TeamFar." Every detail of the pans appears identical.

The selection seems to be less on amazon.ca but there are a few -- e.g., this "Raynag" pan for $18: hopefully eGullet-friendly amazon.ca link

dtremit

dtremit

@ElsieD Also poke around on various sites under different brand names for just "stainless baking sheets" or "stainless baking tray" — these seem to be a generic import from China, and at least on US Amazon, you can find *identical* pans under a dozen brands. I bought some larger pans of a similar style recently for my weird size wall oven, and ended up with "HUSHIDA" instead of "TeamFar." Every detail of the pans appears identical.

The selection seems to be less on amazon.ca but there are a few -- e.g., this "Raynag" pan for $18: (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)

dtremit

dtremit

@ElsieD Also poke around on various sites under different brand names for just "stainless baking sheets" or "stainless baking tray" — these seem to be a generic import from China, and at least on US Amazon, you can find *identical* pans under a dozen brands. I bought some larger pans of a similar style recently for my large wall oven, and ended up with "HUSHIDA" instead of "TeamFar." Every detail of the pans appears identical.

The selection seems to be less on amazon.ca but there are a few -- e.g., this "Raynag" pan for $18: (eG-friendly Amazon.com link)