• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FauxPas

FauxPas

to add link

10 hours ago, rotuts said:

I can see a Run on the CSO now that people realize one is not enough.

if it came in @ 200 USD on sale  delivered  ................

suprise.gif.0ae2038bb14df7a0e8ce12a6e9ee6c6c.gif

Well, right now it's on sale at Best Buy Canada for $199.99 CDN ($150 US?) and free delivery (within Canada). Do you have any Canadian friends who are planning a visit? I'd offer, but I travel along the west coast side of the two countries! 

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/cuisinart-cuisinart-steam-convection-toaster-oven-0-6-cu-ft-brushed-stainless-cso-300nc/10406509.aspx?

FauxPas

FauxPas

to add link

Well, right now it's on sale at Best Buy Canada for $199.99 CDN and free delivery (within Canada). Do you have any Canadian friends who are planning a visit? I'd offer, but I travel along the west coast side of the two countries! 

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/cuisinart-cuisinart-steam-convection-toaster-oven-0-6-cu-ft-brushed-stainless-cso-300nc/10406509.aspx?

FauxPas

FauxPas

Well, right now it's on sale at Best Buy Canada for $199.99 CDN and free delivery (within Canada). Do you have any Canadian friends who are planning a visit? I'd offer, but I travel along the west coast side of the two countries!